Ben's Cleaner Sales is an industrial equipment dealership located in the SODO District of Seattle with immediate opening for a warehouse associate. We are an authorized sales and service dealer for many brands of pressure washers and other related equipment. We are currently hiring warehouse associate/driver. Duties include loading/unloading freight, new equipment assembly, setting up equipment rentals, taking care of other needs of rental fleet, cleaning and deliveries. Other varied duties as needed. This position is for a full-time person M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is available immediately. Starting pay is DOE. Entry level is okay.
- Light mechanical ability
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Forklift capable or able to learn
- Able to push, pull equipment
- Able to work with customers
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test & random follow-ups
- Able to pass a background check
- Follow direction when instructed
- Reliable attendance, honest, hard working, productive
- Good communication skills
- Valid & clean Washington State drivers license - must be insurable
- Work in a team environment
- Treat all customers and fellow employees courteously and professionally
- Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F
- Paid vacation (PTO) – 2 weeks after one year
- Paid holidays – approximately 7 days
Please send your resumes to JerryM@benscleaner.com and put “Job Applicant” in the subject line or call (206) 622-4262 and ask for Jerry, or deliver to 2221 – 4th Avenue S., Seattle, WA 98134.