If you can offer excellent customer service, are highly motivated, organized and pay exceptional attention to detail, please submit your resume to RussM@benscleaner.com. Ben’s Cleaner Sales is a family-owned business that has been in the industrial cleaning equipment sales since 1945. We are looking for applicants who would be interested in being part of a family business climate. Ben’s Cleaner Sales, Inc. is seeking an upbeat, friendly, and well-organized individual to represent the company professionally to customers and employees both in the field and in the office. The position is a full-time regular position with working hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Visit current customers within a specific territory with use of company vehicle to make sure their needs are being met. Also creating opportunities within that territory to build a new customer base. Knowledge training on Ben’s equipment and services will be provided.
- Emailing and customer visits in a professional and responsive manor.
- Follow through with customers completely and thoroughly.
- Deal with and respond to customer issues and complaints in a courteous and professional manor.
- Enter orders and customer information into computer system as needed and accurately.
- Call on customers to check in and inform them of current specials and see if they have any current needs
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to type
- Excellent interpersonal skills and maturity
- Reliable and responsible
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Drug & alcohol free and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Reliable, honest, hard working
- Work in a team environment
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Treat all customers and fellow employees courteously and professionally
- Good communication skills
- Compensation is hourly based plus commissions
- Use of company vehicle
- Medical, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation – 2 weeks after one year
- Paid holidays – approximately 7 days