Based in the Seattle/Tacoma Washington area, the Director of Operations (DOF) will be responsible for managing all aspects of Freshslice Pizza’s entry into Washington and subsequent ongoing operations.
- Be a driven self starter
- Have at least 5 years experience in management of a multi-unit franchise chain
- Develop aggressive targets to recruit Franchisees and find locations for them
- Act as their project manager and inspect their locations ongoing for quality control
Initially, you will:
- --Develop a Business Plan, setting growth targets for the next ten years
- --Establish a Head Office
- --Open a pilot location
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- --Overseeing the operations of the pilot location.
- --Recruiting and training new franchisees and providing on going operations and marketing support once they are operational.
- --Seek out high volume locations and work with and advise potential candidates in their location search.
- --Assist with construction management.
- --After opening you and your team are involved in post opening support, ongoing coaching and location audits to ensure top quality operations.
- What the successful candidate will bring:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven business background with experience in a franchise organization required.
- Experience managing people and an excellent command of the English language.
- Strong real estate connections and knowledge of the Seattle/Tacoma/I-5 corridor.
- Experience in construction management including all required local codes and permitting.
What you can expect in return:
- $80,000 - $100,000 total annual compensation range made up of a $80,000 base salary plus bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits and vehicle allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- One location
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
TO APPLY, click here!