You are inviting to our Business Appreciation Night on March 22nd. There will be a wine tasting with chocolate & cheese pairings, an interesting TedTalk style presentation, Business Networking, and parking is FREE!
All proceeds will go to support The Children's Institute for Learning Difference (www.childnow.org). Would love to see you there. Details below.
- LOCATION: Downtown Spirits - 2300 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
- DATE/TIME: Thursday, March 22nd, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wine Tasting - Come taste some awesome WA wines.
- Imbibe – Your first drink is on us.
- Door Prizes – We’ll have a number of bottles and gifts.
- Discount!! – Enjoy 10% off on featured wines.
- Special Guest – Trina Westerlund, the 80-year-old founder of CHILD is still active in the organization today. She'll share some heartwarming stories from her 40+ adventure of changing peoples lives.
- Selection – DTS has one of the biggest selections of spirits in Seattle.
- AND THE PARKING IS FREE!!