- For three decades, the attorneys at Ryan Swanson have been keeping clients, business partners and friends up to date on recent developments in employment law. Please join us at “Seattle’s newest and most dynamic events venue” on September 25, 2018, where our attorneys will discuss a wide range of employment law trends and provide practical solutions to help business owners and human resources professionals navigate workplace challenges.
SAVE THE DATE!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Find out more and register online!
- 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.: Keynote Speaker – Sara Bowen, Global Leader, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Accessibility at Starbucks
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.: Program
- Washington’s Paid Family and Medical Leave – Ashley Paintner, J.D., Policy Analyst and Silvia I. Lugo, Communications and Outreach Consultant, from the Washington Employment Security Department
- Workplace Investigations (case study) – Richard Lentini & Kristin Nealey Meier
- 10 Developments Employers Need to Know – Shannon Lawless
- Recent Developments in State & Federal Law – Hana Kern
- How to Be Successful in the Current Immigration Climate – Joel Paget
- Best Practices in Hiring and Firing – Britenae Pierce
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Cocktail Reception at The Halo Bar in The Sanctuary
If you have questions about the seminar, please contact Laurel Jones, email@example.com.