Are you leaving money on the table when it comes to your benefits plan? Business Health Trust, (BHT) a medical insurance program for small businesses that is offered through your Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce membership, can help you get quotes for the high-quality, affordable employee benefits that small, growing companies need to be competitive.
Business Health Trust makes the decision easy for you by offering benefits packages through the largest and most respected insurance carriers in Washington state, including:
Choice and Convenience
- 40+ medical plans for employers to choose from, with the ability to offer your employees two or more plans
- No-Copay for virtual care for non-HSA plans
- Full suite of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D insurance and more!
- Easy administration - Consolidated billing, online management of benefits, COBRA taken care of by us!
Competitive Benefit Offerings
- Monthly Healthy Living wellness newsletters – you can offer a wellness program without any additional work for you
- Passport Corporate Discount program included for all members, get access to 2,000+ discounts, including local restaurants
- HR toolkit for all companies – access to forms, policies, and HR examples
- Access to a 401(k) or 403(b) plan through Archbright
If you are an employer with one or more employee (in addition to the sole proprietor and/or spouse/partner), contact Business Health Trust today!
If you are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com or call (425) 201-1972.