Looking for a venue to hold your next event?
The Microsoft Events Center,
located in the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce offices, could be just what you're looking for!
Key features include:
And, the Events Center comes fully loaded!
- Conveniently located in the distinctive Rainier Tower in downtown Seattle
- 2,500 square feet of conference space
- Divisible into three rooms for groups of 28, 42 or 49
- Room for up to 120 attendees (standing room for 148)
- Did we mention the view?
Learn more and see our Microsoft Event Center map
- 60” banquet rounds & cushioned chairs on casters for easy movement
- Table (5’x2’) for name badges & registration materials
- Space for event signage in the 15th Floor elevator lobby & Chamber reception area
- Audio Visual equipment (at no additional cost):
- Access to guest Wi-Fi
- Built-in sound system with concealed speakers
- Ceiling-mounted projectors & projection screens– 1 set per room
- Speakers’ podium with integrated laptop & Crestron touchscreen console for PowerPoint presentations. Users are guided through presentation set-up and can control lighting, displays, microphone & speaker volume, and window shades from a single screen – 1 set per room
- Slide advancer/laser pointer – 1 per room
- Wall-mounted 60” Flatscreen LCD monitor – in Rooms A & C
- Wireless microphones:
- Hand held – 2 per room
- Lapel – 1 per room
- Table-top microphone stands – 1 per room
- Polycom speaker phone (renting parties must use their own conference call service) – 1 per room
- Sound masking system (i.e. white noise)
Reservations are required. Please call the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce at (206) 389-7200 or email
to check availability.
Deposit and Required Forms
A holding deposit of 50 percent of the room cost must be received prior to your event to finalize your reservation. Any remaining balance is due by the day of your event. Please complete these rental documents
and return by email
or fax (888) 392-2795.