Save on insurance for your employees through Business Health Trust
The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce sponsors a health insurance platform, Business Health Trust, where Chamber members have access to purchase comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other employee benefit products. With Business Health Trust, you can save 10%-30% on comprehensive coverage!
Business Health Trust makes the decision easy for you by offering benefits packages through the largest and most respected insurance carriers in Washington state, including:
Choice and Convenience
- 20+ medical plans for employers to choose from, with the ability to offer your employees two plans
- Multiple ways for employees to use technology to get care from their home or office through telehealth services
- No co-pay for Teladoc appointments (Premera BlueCross non-HSA plans)
- Open enrollment can be done online
- Consolidated billing and online payments
- Online access to your benefits so you can easily enroll new employees quickly and efficiently throughout the year
Competitive Benefit Offerings
- Monthly Healthy Living wellness newsletters – you can offer a wellness program without any additional work for you
- Ability to offer additional benefits to your employees such as FSA, Dependent Care Accounts, long-term disability, life insurance, travel insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance and more
- Access to a 401(k) or 403(b) plan through Archbright
If you are an employer with one or more employee (in addition to the sole proprietor and/or spouse/partner), you may be eligible to purchase through this program.
If you are interested in learning more about the Business Health Trust, please contact Sarai Childs.