Each year the Seattle Metro Chamber leads a delegation of government, business, and civic leaders to a prominent city to offer delegates access to peers and local innovators making their mark on both the national and global stage. This year, we are heading to Toronto, Ontario to learn more about the Seattle region through the lens their city offers.
CLICK HERE FOR DRAFT AGENDA
Study Mission Goals:
- Explore innovation and economic development happening in the Toronto area.
- Develop stronger connections among business and civic leaders in our delegation.
- Benchmark our region, explore best practices, and learn about solutions from a vibrant and growing region.
Program Topics to Include:
- The city's top economic sectors (financial services, tech, and life sciences) and strong start-up ecosystem
- Waterfront revitalization projects and maintaining a strong culture in a growing city
- Preparing for the future to ensure accessible and affordable housing and transportation options
Past Study Missions