*A recording of the webinar is available at this link.
While companies are currently dealing with the ongoing challenges and uncertainty presented by COVID-19, it is clear that the future will continue to demand significant changes to operational aspects (staffing, offices, travel) in addition to profound changes in other areas that may be less obvious now. APCO Worldwide will share insights from their client work on what immediate steps organizations need to start planning for - and taking - that will help in the long run.
While there is no playbook for what will happen, companies need to start thinking about the risks and opportunities ahead:
- Are there new stakeholders emerging that you should begin to engage with now?
- Are there existing stakeholders you should engage with differently?
- Are there unique or new partnerships your organization/ industry should be thinking about coming out of this given the dynamic environment?
- How will your stakeholder expectations change?
- How does your business/industry need to evolve based on these changing expectations?
- What do you need to plan for to embrace the new reality?
Former Vice President and Chief Communications Officer at Dow Corning Corporation
Managing Director, Seattle
Senior Director & North American Crisis Practice Lead
This event is free, and is open to members and non-members.About the #WeGotThisWA Series
We’re here to help navigate the questions that employers and employees have during the Coronavirus pandemic. The #WeGotThisWA Series is designed to provide timely and accurate information and resources to our members.