Bring your game and improve your network at the Virginia Mason and the Seattle Metro Chamber's 25th Annual Golf Classic.
Held every July, this fun and competitive event features a challenging course, great prizes, and opportunities to build professional relationships with Seattle-area business leaders. Whether you come for the golf or the executive-level networking, you’re guaranteed to have a great time under the sun.
Participate in one of three ways:
Outline of Tournament Agenda:
9:00 a.m. Registration Begins
- Enjoy a continental breakfast in the Club House
- Meet other players
- Participate in putting and chipping contests
- Warm up for the fun
All players must arrive by 10:00 a.m.
10:30 a.m. Golf Carts Depart from the Club House for Shotgun Start
- A box lunch and water will be provided on your cart. Complimentary beverage and snack carts will travel throughout the course.
11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- The event format is a gross/net best-ball "shamble" with a max handicap of 24
- On-course Closest-to-the-Pin contests
- A Luxury Hole-in-One Grand Prize
- Tee & Green Sponsors will greet you with giveaways and contests throughout the course
5:00 p.m. Reception and Awards Presentation
This year's tournament will contain all the features that our event is known for. Participants will compete for valuable prizes, and all players receive VIP bags containing a golf shirt, golf balls, and more!
With participants from many of our leading businesses, the Classic offers opportunities for name recognition through sponsorship and valuable networking with other business leaders.
For a complete schedule and a list of sponsorship opportunities, contact Leigh Jacobson
at (206) 389-7311.