Each year the Seattle Metro Chamber leads a delegation of government, business, and civic leaders to a prominent U.S. city to offer delegates access to peers and local innovators making their mark on both the national and global stage.
We invite you to join a delegation of senior-level business, government, and civic leaders from our region as we explore innovation and economic development happening in the Charleston area. Over the course of three days, participants will hear from top regional leaders and participate in programs to benchmark our region, explore best practices, learn about solutions, and connect with fellow participants and local leaders.
Potential program topics to include:
- K-12 and post-secondary career connected learning
- Advanced manufacturing ecosystem
- Port of Charleston
- Regional collaboration
- Culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- The emerging technology sector
- Tourism and Charleston's booming restaurant scene
- Transportation and housing