Why should you go to a networking event? WIBLI “21” gives you 3 great reasons to join us on Friday, May 10th.
- Increase your connections – We can help you expand your network
- Make strategic alliances- WIBLI “21” guests often make contacts that lead to future strategic partnerships
- Seek solutions – Our guests come from various industry sectors and can help you find solutions to work challenges
And… to make it easy, the networking is structured, so we will ask the questions, lead the table changes and help make the introductions easy, so you’re guaranteed to make at least 21 new connections!
About our Women in Leadership & Business Initiative program
Women in Business and Leadership Initiative events and programs inspire, educate, and connect Seattle-area women at all levels of their careers. Through our events, we aim to empower Seattle-area professionals to create significant change for themselves, their workplaces and their communities around gender equity issues, including closing our region’s gender wage gap.
- WIBLI Symposiums provide women at all career levels with access to extraordinary female leaders, networking with attendees from a variety of industries, and professional development skills and information to invest and grow in their careers.
- WIBLI "21" Luncheons provide an opportunity for attendees to make at least 21 new connections over lunch and discuss gender equity issues & ways to make an impact in their own organizations and communities.
Visit the Women In Business & Leadership Initiative Program page
to see all of our other WIBLI events!
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Seattle Metro Chamber SpotHero Parking Page
and book a spot with rates up to 50% off. New to SpotHero? Click here
to download the SpotHero app.