Ben’s Cleaner Sales is a local family owned industrial equipment dealership located in the SODO District of Seattle. We are an authorized sales and service dealer for many brands of pressure washers and other related equipment. We are currently hiring a small equipment repair mechanic. Repairs include pressure washers, pumps, and small engines, and maintenance of all types and sizes of equipment associated with landscape maintenance and industrial cleaning. This position is for a full-time person M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is available immediately. Starting pay is DOE. Entry level or experienced.
- Knowledge of any of the following are helpful: gas engines, pumps, burners, general mechanical systems.
- Good mechanical/technical ability
- Must have your own set of tools and rollaway/tool chest
- Clean cut - neatly groomed
- Drug & alcohol free and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test & random follow-ups
- Clean background check
- Follow direction when instructed to do so by management
- Reliable, honest, hard working, productive
- Good communication skills
- Valid & clean Washington state drivers license - must be insurable
- Work in a team environment
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Treat all customers and fellow employees courteously and professionally
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation (PTO) – 2 weeks after one year
- Paid holidays – approximately 7 days
Please send your resumes to JerryM@benscleaner.com and put “Job Applicant” in the subject line or deliver to 2221 – 4th Avenue S., Seattle, WA 98134.