The Seattle Metro Chamber offers this service to members for only $15 per certificate. Non-Chamber members pay $100 per certificate.
Certificates are processed between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, contact the Chamber at (206) 389-7200.
- Documents Needed: Bring or send at least two originals (one for the Chamber to keep and one for you). If you need more certificates then please ensure you bring in enough originals. Each original certificate must be notarized.
- Notarization: Each original certificate must be completed and notarized prior to bringing it to the Chamber offices.
- Bill of Lading or Air Waybill (shipping documentation): Bring or send the original and a copy for our records. The details from this must match the certificate of origin; if not, we cannot process the certificates.
- Commercial Invoice: Please bring the original and a copy for our records.
- Payment: Certificates will not be processed without payment.